Thursday, April 10, 2008

In Apology

I wanted to make a quick update apologizing for the lack of content in the past week. Three of our authors have been busy rehearsing for plays: myself for "The Bald Soprano," which opens tomorrow night (er, this evening), and Alex and Michael in "12 Angry Men," which will be showing next week. And Drew has been almost as busy as we have with just his normal engineering madness.

Hopefully, we'll have a few posts over the next few weeks, and then get back on a more regular schedule once our non-Internet lives calm down a bit (although it is getting near the end of the semester and term paper/finals time). I have a couple of posts in the works, which I will try to get up sometime in the near future, and we have a guest writer working something up as well. Hobson's's faithful, hopefully we shall not disappoint much longer.

Until then, thank you for your patience, and I will leave you with a random picture for your general amusement.

8 comments:

christopher said...

1. That picture is awesome.

2. You've explained why 3/4 of your writers have not posted in a week, but where is Alex?

3. Wordpress has spam filters that work quite well that do not require me to type things like "dctoefd" after every message.

Alex said...

1. Ditto.

2. I am in the midst of 12 Angry Men rehearsals. I have a couple of posts in my mental queue, though.

3. Long live Wordpress.

4. Fetal pigs.

christopher said...

1. That picture is still awesome.

2. I have just proved that I just sort of skim through things or I would have actually noticed that you mentioned Alex.

3. Wordpress will allow you to import all of your blogger posts and comments, so it's never to late to make the switch.

4. How did I forget fetal pigs?

5. wmvnkmtv

Drew said...

For Chris's sake:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Captcha

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. We will continue to evaluate their usefulness.

Jeremy said...

1. I've always enjoyed that picture, and when I recently stumbled upon it again, it was too good to pass up.

2. You should read better, Chris. :)

3. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Like Drew said we'll look at it, but I'm almost certain we won't switch providers at this point.

4. yum?

5. I enjoy not having to type anything since I am one of the blog's authors. :)

Kelsey said...

I don't mind typing a few extra letters in order to avoid spam. In fact, trying to pronounce them is frequently amusing. Just think of the Captchas as an extra bonus for reading Hobson's. Of course, if they are TRULY intolerable the best solution is simply not to comment. ;-)

christopher said...

Elrod used to be on Blogger, then switched to Wordpress.

Political Cartel used to be on Blogger, then switched to Wordpress.

TheChrisBerry used to be on Blogger, then switched to Wordpress.

Hobson used to be on Blogger....

"nqlkq"

Drew said...

And is still on blogger!

Yay us for being different!

Don't give in to conformity Chris. ;-)